Installing Microsoft Office 365 - Free of Charge
WHO CAN USE IT ?
Office 365 is only available for active faculty, staff,
and students. This includes, only enrolled students, and
currently employed faculty or staff. This does not
include retired faculty and staff, or alumni.
HOW LONG CAN I USE IT?
Office 365 will be accessible to you as long as you are
an active student, staff, or faculty member.
Accessibility to Office 365 will expire as soon as you
graduate or leave the university. Upon expiration,
files will be lost, unless manually saved. This means you
must save and backup your files from office 365 and
OneDrive to your hard drive or google drive before
leaving the university.
HOW CAN I ACCESS IT?
Office 365 will now be synced with your university
credentials. This means you will use your Appalachian
State University username and password to log into
your Office 365 account. This also means when you
change your university password, it will change your
Office 365 password.
- Follow the link below or copy and paste this webpage into your internet browser.
2. Enter your school email address in this format: email@example.com and click GET STARTED.
3. Choose your status. (teacher = all non students)
4. Your account has already been created. Click Sign in.
5. Enter your appstate password and click Sign in.
6. On the next screen, click “Install Office”and choose Office 365 apps to download the full Office Suite.
*Eligible for 5 installs for Mac, PC, and mobile device all verified with the same Microsoft account.