Access uDesk from a Web Browser
You can connect to uDesk by using the VMware Horizon Client or through a web browser. This guide will show you how to connect to uDesk on a Mac or PC through the web browser. For information about what uDesk is and does see the guide here: http://faq.appstate.edu/answers/what-udesk-how-do-i-use-it.
Note: The VMware Horizon Client offers better performance and features.
- On any Mac or PC, open a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari and go to: https://udesk.appstate.edu/
- Click on VMware Horizon HTML Access.
- Sign in with your AppState Credentials.
- Once Signed in, click on uDesk - Faculty & Staff.
- You can now use the virtual machine.
Note: This screen may take a few minutes to load so please be patient.
If you have any questions, feel free to submit a support request at support.appstate.edu, or call the Help Desk at 262-6266.